Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley have opened up about what they hope to accomplish in 2012.
- Taylor Swift would like to be able to balance the kind of music her fans expect of her with some musical surprises. She says, "I'd love to make collaborations in different directions that aren't exactly expected."
- The newly engaged Dave Haywood of Lady Antebellum says he and his band mates will continue working on maintaining healthy relationships with their loved ones. "I think continuing to find the balance, which is where we get our inspiration and where our songs come from, is this personal life."
- "The House that Built Me" was a monster hit for Miranda Lambert, but she didn't write it. She'd like to change that in 2012. "I'd love to actually write a song that was nominated for song of the year. That would be a huge thing to me."
- Blake Shelton would like to see Dia Frampton and Xenia -- his proteges from The Voice do well in 2012. He says, "I really would like to see Dia's record take off and do well, and Xenia has made a great record. My heart is there for them."
- In 2012, Brad Paisley says he's looking to shake things up a bit. He says he has some ideas on how to re-invent himself and have some fun with his success.